.

Monday, February 25, 2019

College Essay Essay

The Ohio recount University has been a college of my choice for multiple reasons. I forever and a day wanted to attend a college that would benefit me in a confirming way. Before my visit to Ohio State I was undecided on what college I wanted to attend. However, after my visit to OSUs campus I knew that Ohio State was the personate for me. Ohio State is one of the few institutions that are committed to diversity and the boilersuit success of its students.The rigorous curriculum, study abroad opportunities and student organizations offered will non only groom me as a scholar but a person as well. While OSU is one of the largest universities, the freshman programs discussed during my visit clear assured me that I would not be a number, but a member of the OSU community. I would like to be in a plus environment where the level of expectation and measurement for success is paramount.From my research, OSU has a manhood class reputation in research and academics. As a prospective F inance major at the pekan College of Business, I will invention to learn and operate in the values that reflect Max Fisher and the College of Business. With OSU being one of the top 20 colleges I felt theres no other college that could fit me better. I feel The Ohio State University fits me best. I also can not forget the wonderful intone I was taught on the visit, when I say O-H you say I-O.

No comments:

Post a Comment